UPCOMING NEOhio Clean Cities Events
Fuel for Thought: An Innovative Breakfast Lecture Series
Presented by Earth Day Coalition's Clean Transportation Stakeholders
Earth Day Coalition is proud to present Fuel for Thought, a monthly breakfast speaker series featuring innovations in alternative fuel technology, infrastructure, and supply. Presentations are held once a month at AMP 150 in the Cleveland Airport Marriott from 7:30am-9:30am. Regional leaders present a technical and reality based analysis of alternative fuels in the market place, fleet management, emerging technologies, and emission reduction practices. Past presentations have included Greater Cleveland RTA, NatGasCar, AmeriGas, Ohio Fuel Cell Coalition, NASA Glenn Research Center, quasar energy group, and MotorCars Honda.
|Pat Valente, Executive Director of Ohio Fuel Cell Coalition,
presents on Friday, November 21 at AMP 150
|Kari Solomon, Budget Analyst at Greater Cleveland RTA,
presented on August 22 at AMP 150
Earth Day Coalition welcomes the following speakers:
- Friday, June 19: Tom Bullock, Pew Charitable Trust, Light and Medium Duty Truck Energy Efficiency Proposal
- July: Tim Kovach, Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency, Idle Reduction Measures and Policy
- Friday, August 14: FiltaFry, Waste Management and Biodiesel Production
- Friday, September 25: Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Propane School Bus Conversions
- Friday, October 16: Ohio State University EcoCar 3, National Challenge and Chevy Camaro Conversion
- Friday, November 13: Dr. Joanne Belovich, Cleveland State University, Large Scale Algae Production for Biodiesel
Registration includes a full breakfast buffet, informative presentation, and a great networking opportunity. Register by calling (216) 281-6468 ext. 231 or here. Single lecture registration is $25 for members and students and $40 for non-members. Package (all six lectures) pricing is $135 for members and students and $210 for non-members. Space is limited.
For more information about Earth Day Coalition's Clean Transportation program events, contact Christina Yoka at (216) 281-6468 ext. 231 or by email at email@example.com.